Welcome to the Nomination section! If you know a group of children that would love to take part in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon, but need assistance with entry fees or equipment, you can nominate them here. Our team will review the nominations and if your group are selected, we will contact them directly within 2 weeks.
Who can be nominated?
Nominations can be made on behalf of groups of children between the ages of 6 and 15.
What assistance can be requested?
Requests for subsidised entries or equipment like bikes, helmets, and shoes are considered.
Who can nominate?
Nominations will be accepted from:
- community group leader,
- other community member or
- third party
The nominator must be outside of the nominated child’s immediate family.
How to nominate
To nominate you will need to fill out the application form and enter the following information
- Nominated groups details
- Your details
- What assistance the group requires (subsidy of entry fee or equipment)
- Reason why nominated group requires assistance
- Information on why the candidate(s) you are nominating would not otherwise be able to enter the event
- Background on other activities that the school/group/the candidate(s) is/are undertaking to assist with entry to the event
When will I know if my nomination is successful?
You will be notified by email, as to the outcome of your nomination, within 2 weeks of submitting it.
Our team will contact you directly if we need further information or to assist you with next steps.